Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

AoA

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Erk! Pukul Berapa ek?

Kuala Lumpur

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

collapse...

so the very tired... family juz arrive from BP yesterday. my mum, dad, eldest sister, 6 nephews & one and only niece.. by bus! tell u what, it such a bz day yesterday. run to house to give them keys, then i see they all hungry, ran to shop buy groceries at same time got appointment at office. let my nephews carried all those back and i ran back to office.
5.30pm sharp ran back then went to pasar malam to buy something to cook for dinner. back home pray Maghrib solah then went to buy 'beras'. but have all of them from age 13th to 4th is not easy. they kept quarrel and didnt sleep... this what happen went the dont get dicipline at home. my sis so 'syok' sleep but im the one keep waking up cause my ears are very sensitive.. right now my eyes juz like garfield....but what can do, cant have a leave easily.
then i have to get to work now. got to get back home to have lunch with them. catch u later....

No comments:

Awa & Azam

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Let Search

Let me check it out!